Posted by Syph on June 07, 1999 at 17:02:20:
In Reply to: Re: Re: How Do You Think Brian Really Died? posted by Cindy P on June 07, 1999 at 16:16:39:
But Cindy - many people who were close to Brian
said that right before his death that he was less
heavy in the dope and that leaving the Stones had
lifted a huge burden off him. He was looking forward
to the future etc. The fact that people still wonder
about his death is due to the fact that there were
many things that didn't add up. Speculation would
not exist if it was so cut and dry like you think...
and in the end, your " I think he f***ed up and drowned"
is just as unfounded as the rest of the speculation. It's
like talking about the JFK assasination - was there
more to it or not...We'll probably never know, but
when things don't add up speculation is the result
of our human rational. Brian's speculation started
with these things:
1. He had enemies very near him
2. He owed people large sums of money
3. He was an arrogant man who treated many people poorly
4. He was taken advantage of by his own staff and
caretakers to the point of their stealing from him
5. Due to the fact that he was usually drunk/high/
asthmatic, what better place to plot his death
and make it look accidental
6. Not everyone's stories added up and/or matched
from that night.
7. A "murder" story is a nicely fitting element in the history of the Stones
8. Anyone care to add to the reasons why speculation exists?
Post a Followup