Posted by Joey on May 26, 1999 at 12:08:08:
In Reply to: Top 10 things I heard people say at a Stones show this year posted by Lord Voodoo on May 25, 1999 at 10:59:36:
: These are true:
: 10) Hey sit down! what do you think this is.
: 9) Now Start Me up was from Steel Wheels right?
: 8) I hope they play Start Me Up and Miss You
: 7) I don't want them to play any different versions of anything, I want it to be just exactly like the album versions. None of this different version stuff.
: 6) This song is terrible (in reference to Moonlight Mile)
: 5) Why do they always try to play this new stuff (heard three times, in reference to You Got The Silver, Moonlight Mile, and Some Girls)
: 4) It was a good show but I wish they would play some SMALLER arenas for a change.
: 3) It was a good show but I wish they would play some BIGGER arenas for a change.
: 2) I can't believe that people would try to smoke at a concert.
: 1) Let's go, I want to beat the crowds (said literally as Sympathy began)
: Well, I guess you can never please some people. I just felt I would share that with you all. Its really amusing to me that these people would actually pay to see a stones show.
The following are ten things I heard at both the K.C. and Second Chicago show:
10. "Get your paws off of me."
9. "How in the Hell do I know where your Dope went to?"
8. "Touch my wife again and I will kill you."
7. "You OK fella?"
6. "Someone better call an ambulance."
5. "Take his wallet, shit he will never know it's missing until next week sometime."
4. "WOW...........That is small!"
3. "What is this guy doing with MaxLugar's phone number?"
2. "Nah, just leave him there."
1. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you spew out will be used against...................."
Post a Followup