Posted by StatMan on December 29, 1999 at 12:05:36:
In Reply to: Re: Re: 1999+Stones=64 million!!!!! posted by Stray Cat on December 29, 1999 at 08:43:38:
Here you go:
Top 10 grossing tours of 1999
1. The Rolling Stones — $89.2 million
2. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band — $53 million
3. Dave Matthews Band — $44.5 million
4. 'N Sync — $44.3 million
5. Shania Twain — $36.6 million
6. George Strait — $32 million
7. Cher — $31.5 million
8. Neil Diamond — $31.3 million
9. Celine Dion — $26.8 million
10. Backstreet Boys — $24.5 million
Get Your Private, Free Email
: : Your stats are wrong Stray Cat. Scroll down and there are 2 threads which will clear things up for you.
: They're not mine, just what was reported by this
: particular trade magazine. I guess it just
: depends on which one you read and who you
: beleive. Either way it was a great year.
: : : The boys topped the earnings list again this year at
: : : 64 million, edging out Springsteen who raked in 61
: : : million, according to Pollstar magazine. The boys also
: : : led the league in 1989, 1994 and 1997. Thirteen acts
: : : sold more tickets but the Stones came out tops due to
: : : an average ticket price of 109.62, compared to industry
: : : average of 43.63. Just a little motivation for touring,
: : : huh?
: : : Oh Yeah!!!
: : : SC.
Post a Followup