Posted by steel driving hammer on September 26, 1999 at 20:48:07:
Ha! There must be an explanation for this.
1. He doesn't like the bright lights shining dow on him.
2. It looks cool.
3. Most rock & rollers do it.
4. He has to read the teleprompters? Naw.
5. His eyes are shut durring most of the show? Naw.
6. He doesn't want his eyes open to the camera.
I really don't know the reason why he wears them. He has never worn them until the opening night of the B2B tour when a poster below said thats the day the Rolling Stones died and are now only an afterglow. Which the "afterglow" anology I find very sobering!
Post a Followup