IT'S A GAS, GAS, GAS!!
Return to Gasx3 Board Homepage
Subject: RE: RE: Ten Worst Moments
Date: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Time: 1:04:18 AM
Remote Address: 220.127.116.11
Message ID: 270300
Parent ID: 270298
Thread ID: 270297
Yep, why run an article like this now? This is the time not to run such a thing! Plus a few of his picks are ridiculous, us Stones fans know better than the jerk who wrote this. In fact we did run a poll question on this back in 2004, nothing wrong with us fans deciding this, after all we are who make them popular. Plus we also ran a poll asking for their best moments, too. **Here is the poll where we asked about their worst times: http://www.keno.org/polls/poll_results.asp?PollNumber=310&PollCategory=Rolling%20Stones&PollType=Weekly .... and the poll for their best times: http://www.keno.org/polls/poll_results.asp?PollNumber=311&PollCategory=Rolling%20Stones&PollType=Weekly ... Finally, we also ask for the most embarrassing moments, too: http://www.keno.org/polls/poll_results.asp?PollNumber=343&PollCategory=Rolling%20Stones&PollType=Weekly
**If you don't have the time to look over all of those results, here are the top 3 picks from each poll in a nutshell:
The 3 best moments in the Rolling Stones' history (Voted on the week of 8/2/2004)
1) Brian Jones forms the Stones in 1962, and Mick Jagger & Keith Richards join soon after.
2) After fleeing the UK, they settle in France to record and release the great double LP Exile On Main Street, in 1972.
3) The band's return to their musical roots in 1968 with the release of the great LP Beggars Banquet.
The 3 worst moments in the Rolling Stones' history (Voted on the week of 7/26/2004)
1) Hell's Angels beating up fans (and one fan being killed) at their free concert at Altamont in 1969.
2) Justin Timberlake joins the Stones on stage in Toronto in 2003.
3) The death of Brian Jones.
The 3 most embarrassing things to happen to the Stones (Voted on the week of 3/7/2005)
1) Justin Timberlake joins the Stones on stage in Toronto in 2003.
2) Bill Wyman's marriage to a teenager in the '80s
3) Mick Jagger accepting a knighthood.
Note: Do not hit the "Post Message" button more than once, even if it is taking a long time to post your message. Doing so may cause a double post to appear and could slow down your posting time even more.
Download your free, customizable Burton Networks Message Board now!
© 1998 - 2013 by Keno Internet Services, except where otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
Return to Gasx3 Board